Apr 22nd, 2020
We welcome two guests in today’s episode: Crystal Dwyer Hansen and Mark Victor Hansen. After crushing it in real estate, Crystal became a wellness coach and a clinical hypnotherapist. Mark is a mentor of Don’s and co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul, a series which has sold over five hundred million copies worldwide. A husband and wife team, they have co-written a new book titled Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny.
Crystal and Mark take us through how they came to write their new book. Crystal explains the two types of people that she sees in the world and what separates them, conveying why the couple knew they had to write this book. Afterwards, Mark shares a story to provide advice for chiropractors who are worrying during the pandemic.
The couple encourages everybody to make a plan for when we can start working again. How can you build a better connection with your patients? That is such an important thing to think about so that you can serve your patients in the best way possible.
- How Crystal and Mark met each other. [2:42]
- Scaling down while working together. [9:55]
- What inspired Crystal and Mark to write their new book. [14:27]
- Advice for chiropractors to overcome fear imposed by COVID-19. [17:58]
- Additional content that purchasers of the book receive. [23:28]
- Resisting self-sabotage as a chiropractor and expanding dreams. [26:43]
- Words of wisdom for thinking about clients during the pandemic. [31:18]